Friday, August 28, 2009

Welcome me back!

HELLO everybody....is a very formal way to say HI to everybody. LOL
Okay, after leaving my blog dead for what seems like weeks/months/years/centuries and yadda yadda, I'm here to........write.
HEY, IT's NOT MY FAULT KAY.
My computer abit kena virus and so lucky only blogspot cannot sign in.
SO, how do I sign in now? AHH..
Good question. I sign in from a laptop.
Why don't sign in from a laptop earlier? AHH..
Nice one...............................................................................................I dunno.
BUT!
(there are always buts)
I can't upload pictures! Ahahaha~
so wait till I can upload pics then I'll post something again.

And and and I'm abit nervous tomorrow got hop hip competition..ok maybe not abit..
Wish me luck eventhough I don't hope to win.

Last words,
I LOVE TO UPDATE MY BLOG BUT I JUST CAN'T !
SORREY~ =)
*smiles*



No comments:

Post a Comment