Friday, February 12, 2010

early CNY holiday!


Heluu people..
I just came back long ago..LOL
Okay, we went skating again. More people this time. :)
I wake up super early and went there like 10am 'cos I need to hand in the exam form. (actually I wanted to visit ex-school but, yea)
So we went there straight start, behHE late come. -.-
Stupid girl don't answer phone punya..
So we skate till feet/leg blue, black, blister and pain.
Damn syok. Tomorrow sure muscle pain.
Some people went for shogun too and some continue skate.
My sister went to watch movie with her friends.
Percy Jackson! damn..I wanna watch too. But can't. :(
This time skating was also funny 'cos I found another way to make me laugh.
Haha.
It's so funny 'cos huien keep on ah when I ah. Geddit?
Anyway, the people who saw knows. XD
I fell but she didn't fall. (happy, huien?)
Pics!


Humans..


the beh HEhe keep on make me laugh so close-eyes-pic. :D


Kenzhi trying to be a camwhore.


Part of us. :)


Wander what I'm looking huh..*eyebrows*


Me, wife, 'best man' =]


Chinwen and xuan. Haha. They dunno.


huien and her ABCDEXYZ gloves. Nowander she's smart. XD
Chinese New Year's eve is tomorrow!
Enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment