Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekends are awesome



Ban yeng ah~
Wonder why weekends are only for 2 days? Sad wei..
Saturdy saturday...me my mum and sis went to pyramid just to eat lunch. Lol.
I know some of my classmates went to the movies to watch iron man and all but I just wanna have lunch.
So yea, Full house!




Bah, I don't normally post food pics like that one lo..
Anyways, later that night we visited some relatives.
Which the main point is the baby. :]
They say you can throw a few weeks baby into the pool and it can swim.
I'm definitely going to try that. XD


It's so tiny! Cute <3
And sunday sunday, watched Ip man 2 with family at 1U~
Teehee~ it's nice la eventhough I didn't watched the first one. Lol.


Went dinner at sushi groove :)


G-shen will be so happy. -.-


:D
Byes!







No comments:

Post a Comment