Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wet World

Well actually I'm here just to be here.
I'm in pain. Slightly.
Quick update!
Thursday,
we went wet world! They went AGAIN but I didn't went last year so it's my first time!
I think people don't even know there's a wet world in shah alam.
It's abit copy sunway lagoon just that they have no theme parks, not so fun slides, and very shallow water!
Actually I don't really mind 'cos I wasn't that all excited to go too. I was abit sick since saturday and the flu is still there till now..? Terrible.
OH WELL, still, we went there to do experiments with the form 4's.
Some pictures~(grabbed from alyssa/kylene :D)


Reached there about 11am? humansss..


The oh-so-charming wet world sign!


Our 'experiment place' with people of other members. LOL


After the experiments the guys try to break john's record of 7 seconds to pass through all that..round things..not easy! But the pro can do it..haha


Me and wife :D
Nothing much interesting for me. :/
But still, fun to get away from the books awhile. XD
We went back and reached school about 4:50pm but we can't go home yet till 5pm..lols right..
Anyways, friday, I didn't go school again 'cos I was in extreme pain the night before. Don't wanna talk about it. And I heard alot of people got sunburn! Lucky I don't have! Haha..
Protection 100% :]
My sis went genting and I'm abit lonely :O BUT I don't miss her! XD
Kays, gotta run. Tomorrow Leehom at 1U! Hope I can meet him!
Byes!
Loves,
Meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment