Thursday, February 10, 2011

the v-day

EH YOU! CHILL LA! It's only valentine's day..
or maybe meiyi's day or maybe CARINA's day! :DD
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY CARINA/CURRYNA/CAR/NANA!
Eventhough your birthday is on valentine's day, next time must still ask for 2 presents from your future bf ya!
So last friday she had her birthday party at her place right after school! It's quite sometime since I went to someone's birthday party, nowadays like not 'heng' already heh. Anyways, we all entertain ourselves with cards and that mahjong-alike-thing since it's still the CNY mood. I guess we all had fun. :) (Don't worry la) Too bad I don't have pictures, or her 'pretty mango face' picture. XD
Hope she liked her present we gave her? Was abit deciding at the shop quite some time..haha..
Unfortunately I cannot stay up all night at her place 'cos I got replacement english class that saturday. shucks.
Oh yea, today's valentine's day right..so how's your day? Haha
I saw roses, couples hanging out early in the morning, wells, people who don't have a date don't have to hate today one, 'cos its really just another day that is...............................................HARAM.
Teehee XD

Something random:
I want a CHINCHILLA~ (say it a few times and you'll get addicted)


This is a albino axolotl smiling at you! :)


The ultimate, superduperfurry angora rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment