Thursday, January 31, 2013

no post title hah

Just felt like it after reading people's blogs, but I don't know where to start lol.

So 2012 was history and I look back not knowing to call it a good or bad year. 
First of all, we did not die. I never believed it would happen anyway. But I kinda wish it would 'cos studying is really, really not fun. The course I'm taking makes me feel so stupid. Probably I suck at this, sometimes I don't even know what I'm doing. And the people....the kiasu-est of all people. First time ever I see people like these. Nevertheless I met alot of good friends that I get along with. Friends are fun but the course is just killing me. I really really want to know how many people actually get A for those shits. I know Lancaster is a good university and have some standards to maintain but you just make it so hard I just want to give up. I'm determined to go somewhere else, another uni, but where to? I want to go UK (badly) but how? Should have taken A-levels, make things so much easier. 
Sigh, results not that good la. Didn't fail though still not good enough for me. Survived year 1 but I know this results won't get me anywhere far in the future. Ya shit me. 

Anyways, on a brighter note -> Langkawi!
I guess the trip was kinda spontaneous? "Eh wanna go Langkawi ah?" "On la!" Book book book and we went. Haha. It was fun though Langkawi have nothing much to offer lol except chocolates. Actually their beach wear quite cheap, should have bought the rainbow beach pants. Aiyaaa.... You know how some trips are ruined because of the people? Drama-rama and gossips which just spoils everything? We had none of that so we came back closer than ever. :)
Haha steal some pics here and there XD
I like pics on my blog hehe

First meal after landed! Random malay shop, was soooo hungry.
Our hotel - Bella Vista (under contruction) lol and the mini guys posing :D
Beautiful sunset view from our hotel :)

Second day - Tickets for the cable car! And the queue begins!
We queued like an hour plus and was bored..so take pic lo..
This side of the cable car :D

Because it was sooooooo steep. I felt like crying hah.
When we reached, the wind was so strong and this time round I did not wear my cap and phewww lucky I kept it well XD
The view from up there....worth the queue!!!
Probably thanks to the good weather we can see everything.
Group pic time!
Then we went to Tanjung Rhu Beach (I think that's the name, so many beaches lol). The most beautiful beach they said. Well, the sand was quite nice sea quite blue, but we girls did not swim cos it was crazy hot. Like sun piercing through your skin piu piu piu.

After the guys swim another round at the hotel, super hungry again and we went to dine at this restaurant  recommended by the brochure. Cheap shit! Lamb, steak, salmon less than 20! woots!
Later, the symbolic langkawi eagle. Night view style 8)

Group pic there!


Last day - We wanted to eat this Thai food shop since day 1 and glad we did! Yum yum thai food  
(dunno why it's blur here hmm)
And then we were left with nothing else to do. After  finish shopping for chocolates and check out from hotel we just wonder around the tiny langkawi~ I should have bought one of these haha I don't drink, I never like alcohol taste and my capacity is quite small. Haha but I love colourful drinks  
Haha like musical XD (Y)

Lastly, we the girls pic :D

Group pic in our Serena that transported us everywhere :D
And that was the first trip with my friends! Hope to have more soon!
TTFN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment