Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tag by Li Shan

10 THINGS I DON'T LIKE
~People back stabbing me
~Cucumber, brinjal (yeee)
~Can't do what I want to do
~Books
~Been left out
~My height
~People kacau me online-ing
~Lack internet (make me geram)
~Being pokai!

10 THINGS I LIKE <3
~Be with my friends
~Money (of course)
~Sushi>Food
~My handphone
~Doing nothing without anybody kacau-ing
~Sleeping
~Music
~Watching shows and movies
~My teddy bears
~Starring @@

10 HABITS THAT I HAVE
~Crossing legs where ever I sit (on chairs)
~Brushing teeth before sleeping XD
~Talk to my sis everyday night
~Listening music while studying
~Dreaming
~Studying last minute
~Looking to the mirror (where ever there is one)
~Practising piano or violin last minute
~Looking at my phone (its like a mirror) =)
~Checking out people's blog -.-

10 RANDOM PEOPLE I WANT TO TAG
~None :D


P/S: I want to tag these people but I can't think a suit tag. Ah.. Just forget it. :)
Heehee.. Tag COMPLETE!

Labels: tag

No comments:

Post a Comment