Friday, May 22, 2009

Thank God It's FRIDAY!

Today, like every fridays, there's 2 hours of hell. But today we only have to hear her for about 1 hour and all her comments on the presentation. She says that she is very dissapointed bla bla bla.. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

During chemistry, we did an experiment. I'm in the same group with Nic and Ken Zhi. I thought I will be the one been bullied by them. Instead, they say I'm acting very weird and it annoyed them I think. Haha. I shall act weirder then they don't dare to kacau me already. Muahahahaha.

Hip hop today was.....hmm...special. We learned abit of breakdancing? It was tiring. No joke. I think the guys' moves are harder. Ooh! I realise something, breakdancing can actually make your legs tangle. XD.



feeling green and italic, GOING GREEN IS THE NEW PINK!
mei YEE

No comments:

Post a Comment