Sunday, October 11, 2009

I love food.

Friday was the mummy's birthday!
Happy belated birthday...?
We went to the Italianese at Pyramid for dinner..
Not bad la the food..At least I enjoyed it...?



The mummy~



Spinach and artichoke formaggio..yumm..



Salmon fettuccine...niceee!



Frozen ocean..which is not blue obviously..



Island Breeze..pink island? LOL



Fuzzy Cranberry..didn't taste as good as it looks though..
Next are just random pics..if you don't mind..
(well if you do, I don't care! :P )



Polo bun and some garlic charcoal bread (it's black, I know)



Chocolate cheese cake (again it's black, I know)



Mind you, this is not a food.
Just a pic that shows my fringe is SHORT. Nothing much..



Gaspard Ulliel
Not bad eh..

To the right to the right..GEDDIT?
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment