Friday, October 30, 2009

EXAM OVER!



Realise something? If you do, you do; if you don't, you don't.


Yay! Today's the last day of exam! I'm exam-free now!
Aha aha aha!
Tommorow..............................................I think abit plan fail la.. :(
But still going concert la..
Anyways, since today was end-of-exam-day, we have the mood to take pictures. :D



Me and Jenn Li again..wee~



Sudharsheee..i can hardly see his eyes..XD



It was raining and it was dark so we off the lights.
It doesn't make sense, dark then off lights?
Yea, we're like that. And I was bored,so I drew the sexy snoopy XD
(Although it didn't look like a snoopy)



That's the way uhuh uhuh~I like it uhuh uhuh~Punch him harder!



The stupid girl to the power of 25. (SG^25)



My hip hop teacher is a comedian. *laughs*
GN people~

No comments:

Post a Comment