Thursday, March 18, 2010

Belated birthday outing with friends :)


Outside Pavilion. :)
So, yesterday, me and the girls went pyramid. Haha. Belated birthday.
We reach there at 11am and went redbox at 12pm.
Go redbox to sing la of course.
AND I found the fascinating TOMATO.
It's like some eclispe or something. XD




We sang songs that we use to sing :)

Then we went Full House for lunch?
The car is movable by the way.
If no one's there I'll push it to the center where everybody walk. LOL.
But seriously......XD


Things I've wanted and have gotten.
Thanks lots! :D
We went home at 6.30pm and it was like JAM.
Subang's traffic is not terrific. Teehee~
I had and awesome time even though we walked whole day.
That's all for my birthday. (:
Till then, chao~

PS: Reproduction is the worst chapter and the bio hw is not easy.





No comments:

Post a Comment