Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birdday dinner with family


HEYYOPEOPLE!
Haha. I'm back to update about my bday that is.
Okay, so that night, me and my family went Jogoya (japanese buffet in starhill gallery) for dinner. Whoosh~
Besides the unhappy part everything was good.
I tell you if you have bad sense of direction you'll get lost there, that's how big it was.
Even though it was a Tuesday dinner and it was not cheap, there were so many people there.
I can't fully describe what it is about that place but you definitely need to go there and find out!
XD
Pics~


Normal food.


More expensive food.


The cool Steamboat.


The drink that contains a lil alcohol. Hah.


SMALL PART of the dessert section. Was abit full la.


Oh my..the friggin' Haagen Dazs..


Guess what? It's a mochi ball.. (yes hui en)


My work of culinary art. :)


:D


Parents :D

No comments:

Post a Comment