Sunday, April 11, 2010

HUI YEE'S BDAY



Haha. So, today's Hui yeeeeee's birthday :D
Buy we celebrated her birthday yesterday and I'm sure she had alot of surprises for one day. Haha.
Anyways, at night we went out for dinner with her of course.
Once again, I'M EARLY. XD
Oh yea, it was at Treats in KK itself.
So we ate and take pictures. I'm sure there's so many pictures they took.
I wasn't in the SS mood that time. LOL.


The birthday girl and the sopoh. ;D
Later we went chiyian the sopoh's house to what?


Play wii..haha..
Ah dance ah..


Final pic before we went back. :)
The cake was abit.......we just scoop like that la..in a rush you know..
And and and, I'm sorry carina I made it looked wrong.
*the face*


Haha. But can put back de la..
BYES! In a rush la..
HAPPYSEXYBIRTHDAYTOHUIYEEAGAIN :]

No comments:

Post a Comment