Thursday, April 8, 2010

Skating again XD


Went skating againnn! ;)
No pics I shall say first.
The usual people and a Gshen, Cheryl and an Eejian.
Legs tired. As usual. 'Cos we were playing ice and water on ice again. Sounds so yeng rite. ICE and water on ICE werr. After we came out we had lunch then some went pool some went bowling. I went neither. XD So I just went to buy some stuff and balik. Sounds sien rite, but it's fun!
Anyways, my mum went into this furniture shop (suddenly), this this this SOFA, WHOOSH, got diamond one. Damn nice wei..
If some children thought it's sweet then too bad la. After that, went home and here I am.
Eventhough this week no school, teachers still manage to send us homeworks! Through online! GAH! Feel like dying, still got exam next week. Ishh..
Okay I'm tired. Byes~

(PS: I believe everything happened for a reason. For the simple reason that we do not belong to each other. :] )

No comments:

Post a Comment