Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Harry potter!

It's so freaking asdfghjkl awesome!
What's so awesome? Me? You?


Yup, you guessed it! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!
It's a must watch movie! You should even watch it in 3D 'cos its totally worth it!
So it was the first day of holidays, me, carina, weewee just can't wait to watch HP's last movie so we got up early and watched it at 11am and it's only rm9 (eventhough it's a new movie) 'cos we're considered early birds. :)
Love monday mornings without classes <3



Found this while I was searching the HP poster. Gonna miss them :'(
I'm quite a HP fan la. Okay, I admit I am one. I watched every HP movie and I love them all. And seriously, this was THE best. I wanna watch it again in 3D! :D
After that we had lunch in xian ding wei and then I went to met huien :)
(dunno she purposely wear pink one onot lo :P)

Random stuffs
*************
Now, I'm certainly not a car person and I know nothing about cars but but but I know when a car looks good!


Matte black 599 GTB Fiorano Hamann
I copy-pasted the name LOL. As far as I know it's ferrari.


Matte black Mercedes-SLR McLaren 722
I actually spotted a Myvi painted in matte black in Malaysia, sho nice!
Okay, I'm definitely 'matteing' my car! But I'm not gonna waste money to matte a saga. =.=
Till I blog, chaozz!
(GO WATCH HAIRY POTTY!)




No comments:

Post a Comment