Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once in a long while


I CUT MY HAIR!
****************
Lols okay that was last 2 or 3 weeks ago. Phailed.
Announcing! *drum rolls*
I'm having holidays next 2 weeks! Bet you don't have! yeah.....
Okay, maybe it's not something that exciting.
Let me tell you my plan for my holidays (to excite you).
I
am
going
to



study.
Teehee
'Cos basically after the holidays there'll be like a marathon of exams which all contributes to the final marks. To say to study is a big thing, but to really do it, is a HUGE thing. :D
The break starts just right in time to save me from drowning into this Ausmat pool. So worn out by homeworks, assignments, presentations, tests, tests and more tests.
I really hate, as if hate, to just see books whole day. I need to go out and breathe. So many things I want but cannot do. Feel so tied up. :/
Maybe I've said this many times, but I needa let it out la.
Well since only I'm the only one (excluding ausmatians) raising my holiday flag, I don't think I'll be going anywhere~ Gotta focus pocus from now on!
(easy said than done)
At the same time must also try to enjoy laa~
Happy holidays to me and happy studying/working to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment