Monday, October 3, 2011

Abit of holidays going on

Now I've just finished my Mocks exams last week. Indeed every paper was mocking me, I don't even want to talk about it. So I had my oral exams today for my EALD paper don't ask me how it went 'cos I don't know. I just did it and came out. Plus I sound like a duck these few days either because of the flu or phlegm. Anyways, oral is done and over! When it was the oral trials I feel like shitting, when it's the real thing I feel like vomiting. (Y)
Yesterday went out abit to surprise Sud for his yet-to-be-coming birthday at taipan's nando's! Waited so long till they feel bad and gave us complementary chips! Haha


Birthday boy! HAHAHA I just HAVE to.
I just makan and went back 'cos I was abit sick.
So that's it!
Ends here____________________________________________________________



This is the most beautiful black and white pic! Okay now bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment