Sunday, October 30, 2011

final countdown


It's the end of the year again which means its THE 'finals period'. Most people are not online (unlike me), busy studying, or just simply, MIA.
Well, I'm having my finals tomorrow too. It's an afternoon physics paper! So means maybe I can sleep abit late and wake up abit late. Haha.
Anyways, slap myself for being so stupid to take physics, punch myself for not changing the subject at the beginning of the year. Only good thing about physics is that I'll finish my WACE like 1 week before everyone else. Weeee~
I guess the pressuring thing about this finals is that you already know half of your marks and you have to get your target marks to get THE target marks, you feel me?
*sigh*
It's like life is all about marks. Oh well, wish me luck. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment