Friday, November 18, 2011

Of chiffons and silk

Yesterday was AUSMAT night! It was at the Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa. Nice place with chandeliers and mirrors. :) Everyone was so grand and gorgeous that I felt abit under dressed. >.<
Oh well, I thought the ticket was already a waste of money ($110), and the food was not worth what we were paying. I mean they totally earn some money from us la. So I did not buy a new dress or go to the saloon to do my hair or makeup, I know so guai right.


The ticket :] It wasn't a prom actually. It was just Ausmat night which at first they call it awards night. I have to say that it is a night that gives us the opportunity to dress up and take pictures haha. Ausmat night went like this-Speeches, eat, performance, awarding awards, take pictures, take pictures. But ever still so tiring!


Back view


Front view :D
Hair done by sis and make up done by me XD
Still took 2.5 hours though.


Me, prav, my physics lecturer-Mr. Pathma


with Chem lecturer-Ms. Diana


with Chem tutorial/lab lecturer-Ms. Munaaaaaa~


EALD lecturer-Mr. Oliver


Me and dear praveena!
There's more pics to steal but for now, that's it! CHEERS PEOPLE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment