Sunday, November 13, 2011

FREeEeEeEeEe~

WACE is SO OVER! (actually it ended on wednesday lols paiseh)
I'm free now! Phew~ I'm lucky and unlucky at the same time as my exams are only for 5 days for 5 subjects and most papers are like 3 hours. Butt pain no? I couldn't RISK going to the toilet. Anyway, it's over and I don't think I'll have to do any paper like that ever again, hopefully. Well I plan to work (plan that is) after I come back from taiwan. (weee~) So this few days I've been reading and be someone's driver. =.=
I wanna go out of here! And I still have ausmat night to think about. *sigh

I've found some pics from hotmail, just thought of sharing :)


This was for halloween, so cool!

Top to bottom: Fendi, chanel, gucci
This is seriously selling the brand. If anyone sees this locked somewhere on a pole, die die also will steal it la. Hahaha. Kinda nice though no point buying unless you just wanna cycle in your home. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment