Monday, December 12, 2011

Ulcers' nest

My mouth has become the ulcers' nest. It hurts like crazy and I still eat tomyam and spicy food. Erm, not a good idea. I should actually post something about taiwan but...well..pics not in the comp yet so ya. I need a card reader lol. Overall taiwan was okay. Following tour just means rushing. But we get to see the whole of taiwan's 'nice sceneries' so next time I can just go myself for pure shopping. Taiwan people are really nice and friendly (than Hongkies). Shopping is cheaper than hong kong but yi fen qien yi fen huo la.

Anyways, went to ikea/ikano/thecurve today with the threes. And watch THE New Year's Eve. :)
It's abit like Valentine's day, many famous actors many couples. I'm surprised that its actually quite funny. Eventhough christmas haven't even past and watching new year's eve lol. Then new year's eve not showing already double lol. Go watch people :)
(alot of hot people *hint hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment