Friday, December 30, 2011

A week ago.....


Last friday me and the family went to watch Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to watch the movie since I saw the trailer! Then the best part was, I watched it in IMAX 2D @ Sunway Pyramid! Eventhough before we went in there was abit of an incident where they say didn't haven't completely book the seats online but we paid for it already, so they gave us premium seats heh! But the seats were like at the corner of the whole cinema lol. If they didn't let us in I would have make a big scene about it.

So..... what's this IMAX 2D about? It's like a wide screen (side-wards and updown-wards) with super clear images, exactly like HD and almost like 3D because it is so big and real. I highly recommend it! haha But its quite pricey. I think not all movies NEED to be watched in IMAX 'cos its not worth it you see. To see someone like Tom Cruise in a place like Dubai? Its totally worthwhile. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment