Sunday, November 1, 2009

Squeezy night

Okay, did I say before that I'm going AAR's concert?
Anyway, I went and it was..................wow..
Just queuing to go in is enough. I don't know how long we wait but it's certainly not 5-10 mins.
What time we go there doesn't matter because we chop line. XD
Everybody was like sqeezing and I can barely tip-toe. You don't even need to walk 'cos they'll push you. If I'm not standing on ground and still moving it's no surprise.
And I feel boobies all the while. XD (it's not like I like it, pur-lease~)
When we find a spot to stand, it was a bad spot I have to say.
They're people keep on going to the front, needless to say they're pushing their way through as if got gold in front. Bloody hell. Some more our 'neighbors' behind are those idiotic babis. They think they're what? Piece of shit. Don't feel bad for these kind of people.
Apart from that, it was awesome. I tell you guys can scream higher pitch than girls wei..



Yellow yellow digi!



Evening view.



Night view. Btw, it's aar.



Super back view. (we went behind later)
That's all!
Good night people!



No comments:

Post a Comment