Saturday, June 12, 2010

C.A.M.P.F.I.R.E.S.O.N.G





[edited]
HAHA.
I've came back from camp people! Fortunately I survived and I'm not sure whether I brought back my arms and legs but I at least I'm here blogging. XD
Okay, so the camp was on monday to friday at Terengganu Paka River Camp.
1st day
On monday, we departed from school and on the way the bus tire got problem so we arrived there late. I think the first night we got the most sleep time about like 5-6hours? Yea, we slept at the long house which was like open air but got roof la. And we set up out own bed.
2nd day
We went kayaking for like the whole day so our arms and hands were like awesome. My kayak capsized a few times and the water was abit scary cos i can't feel the ground and the life jacket was like not helping. We kayak to our camp site which was also awesome with hole as a toilet and cloths to cover the lower half of your body. I never peed there. The second night I basically never bath or brush teeth. I really have no choice kay. We have a camp fire going on but we were to tired to do anything much besides cooking our dinner. When I'm sleeping, I even think that I'm floating. Not only me actually.
3rd day
We continue kayaking back to our base camp. Arms officially dropped off at the river. Huien was like "Mei yi, can you still see my arms?" Laugh wei. At night we have our ghost buster program. My goodness we have to walk through the jungle (?) with only 2 torch lights per group and then we have our solo walk also with NO torch light but this time we're alone. I cried. Haha. But actually it was just a short walk la. I didn't see anything funny.
4th day
Eh, we went hiking or trekking up the hill which was like killing me. We went up the hill to see the highest (not sure) waterfall. Omg, we went up there some of us bath in the waterfall and we came all the way back down. Up there I already felt like dying going down was worst of course. Going down was more difficult and my feet hurts. At night we had our teppanyaki dinner and we check in our 'resort'. It was actually a chalet la. That is when we had our awesome bath. (I didn't shit and bath properly for the last 3 days k.)
5th day
Going back time! Before going back we went to the beach for some games then we head home.
After all it was a good experience la.
Some pics I grabbed from FB!


The first day where we stop for our lunch, these retarded people were standing beside the road on the 'island' doing this....pose everytime a car pass by. The driver stared at them of course. HAHA. :D


First night, the beds we set up.
No pics for kayaking since the camera may drown. Hah!


The waterfall. So real, so wonderful. Worth the climbing is another thing la.


Last day, we said bye to our couch/trainers. They're funny la.
Oh yea, when I came back, I slept for 18 hours. I woke up at 6.15pm and I was like, SHIT!
Anyways, it was tiring but funny la.
Like, Paddle pop, paddle pop, SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING! :)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment