Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Genting.........Phone lost.

Hey people *cries*
Sunday was family day so we familyed the day with lots of sun and mud. Love it wei.
I got abit of a sunburn and rolled on mud like a donkey. And after the rain in the morning, the field was, well, muddy. Oh yea, the 3k field I mean. That night, I went to Jennli's house to stay over. Fun. We watched movie and slept quite early. Good. But, I can't sleep really. So monday, we went genting. Morning, jenn's driver fetched us there. The driver went the wrong way so we reached there at 11 when we start car at 8++. Lol. Then we ate err, lunch. After we got our tickets, me, chin and kaehuey were waiting for huien ( she stayed there the night before). Within the next hour, that is when I lost my phone. So we kept searching and reporting. The genting people were very helpful. They will point us from one person to another to find another person and the other person will bring you to the other person. That is before I even start playing the rides. Of course after that I no mood already la. But since I paid of course I played abit la. Then, we reached jenn's house about 8+ and I went back at 9pm. I was tired and I cried ever so much yesterday. Till now, I still feel sad. When people lost their phone, they're happy 'cos they can buy new phone. But I'm not. 'Cos I FEEL for my stuffs alot, like my black pencil and tumbler. I still remember them. I'm not that kinda person that will lose things easily. Especially a phone. I blame myself eventhough my parents didn't blame me. My phone may not be the best phone but I really love it. It was my choice. God bless the person who took it. And my memory card, *cries*
bye phone, I'll miss you
love,
meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment