Thursday, June 17, 2010

Imma girl, she needs shopping :)


Yesterday and yesterday's yesterday-Pyramid XD
Its not like Pyramid is the nearest shopping right..
Actually I just blog 'cos I wanna blog. For YOU.
Nah, jk. :D
So, tuesday, me and a few of my classmates went to watch movie--the A-team.
It was okay la. Funny. XD
After awhile the people went back already. -.- So I walked around abit myself and bought cupcakes for my parents, good girl la..XD
Quite expensive you see.


Oh actually I went pyramid that sunday for err, dinner? Haha. Went too many times already.
Then yesterday, yesterday..XD
I walked with my sister and have dinner with her, how romantico. NAH.
It was fun la..when it comes to buying clothes, shop with sister la, it's good.
Or isit the spending money part was fun? Omg.
Anyways, we bought these:



WE ALWAYS SHARE. :)
Remaining holidays are like what? 3 days? Haven't study, haven't do hw. HAHA.
Will start...soon..I guess..XD







No comments:

Post a Comment