Thursday, November 18, 2010

Few days of school left :(






Hey people! EXAM IS FINALLY OVER!
Haha and good luck to SPM-ers! XD
So I guess everyone's having their holiday already? Apparently not for me..HEH
Well, it's not really a bad thing la..this is my last year of secondary and only a few days left with the RS-ers. SHIIIIIIT. Anyways, a few happening these days.
Tuesday, I had my ICT exam, and at night, met up with carina, chiyian and huiyeeee.
We have dinner at pizza hut and I'm so jealous that they can drive (but part of me happy that they have to drive me around hahaha). Later we went carrefour. It's been shooooo long since we meet up and I'll say it's my fault la hah..shorry :] As normal, we had alot of fun 'grocery shopping'. XD Hope we can do that again and I wanna go PD!
On wednesday holiday, most of the RS-ers went to pyramid 'cos alyssa's going to singapore today. :'(
When I reach pyramid, the people were eating lunch. Then we went to the arcade. Drive sikit LA. Later we went to play bolling. Not me la, other people. HAH, I never play before, alyssa too! Her first time. ^^ At night, we went for dinner at the Papa John's. Nice pizzas they have there. Hehe. After dinner, it was time for her to balik. Aiks. Was abit emotional la..Hope she can come back and visit or we go visit her. :)



Checking out her ball. I mean where it went. XD



Brens, prems and andrew doing stupid things again. Haha drinking the tomato-ish sauce. XD


People! (and me fake licking chin's face) XD
Hehe..when we taking some group-category-photoshoot--THE INDIANS (and half an indian, get it? XD)
THE CHINESESS (and half a chinese, get it? XD)

Group pic!


Me and alyssa. :)
Hope to see her again and may God bless her. All the best <3s











No comments:

Post a Comment