Sunday, November 21, 2010

Busy week! 2nd last week with RS!

HARLO PEEPLE! I have to say this is a great week!
Monday after exam, I've been packed with so many activities! Haha..nice la!
After that wednesday, thursday was normal, went to school practice alot of hip hop and acting for appreciation day.
Then friday after school, went to Prem's house partey! First time going to an indian's house. Haha..
Roti canai~
Saturday was D-day (appreciationa day)!
Gan jiong ah..morning rehearsal kena tiong..HEH..hiphop not enough practise la..
Some pics not taken by me~
Our hip hop beginning pose :]

Teacher's dance~

And our class sketch! Haha it was so funny eventhough we practiced so many times and hear the same joke over and over again! I heard andrew laughing behind me and trying to make it sound like he's crying during the 'funeral'..hahaha
After appreciation day abit went to pyramid laaa..watched "Takers". But I'm still waiting to watch Harry potter with my family. teehee~
Today, my sis abit got new specs la..*jealous* but 'cos my power didn't increase and my specs looks new so cannoooootttt :/ Anyways, still happy that I bought a book with the MPH voucher I got. :) Hope it's good!
See ya! <3
PS: I dyed my hair and apparently it's so dark that even myself can hardly see. HAHA wasted..

No comments:

Post a Comment