Sunday, November 28, 2010

Days to be treasured








PAPERS TO SAY GOODBYE~! muahaha..still, good luck SPMers!
Sincerely, deep deep down my heart..XD
Actually I've been here quite frequent already so I might just as well keep updating laaa..
So TUESDAY, was AHNNIEH's birthday :D



Look at her..she learned well *nods* XD
Appee Belated Birdday :]

Now that school is officially over, well, I don't want a holiday! I wanna go school!
Well, I know at the beginning of last year I was abit (just abit) stubborn and refuse to change school. But I've learned to adapt and met this bunch of RS-ers, well, I laughed so much that my lifespan increased. HAHA. Serious. I'm so lucky to study at Pusat Tuition Sirius Scholar Study Skills Sdn Bhd. XD
Things we do in class :



Oh well, they do that almost everyday. Sudhar's a good base :)



That day I think Prem started it and started carrying each other on our backs. I can carry much much heavier people..weehee~ power sikit!



G's cookies! Better than mama, better than famous amos! :D



Last day group pic I


Last day group pic II



Cheeks pic :o
So the day after we cried 'cos school ended, we meet again! lols..
On friday, we went to INTI and Sunway College to check out abit.
In the end, I still dunno where to go. =.=
Wells, after that we went Pyramid (I mean its so near right) and I watched Harry Potter! WEE~! So people cannot cuan me anymore~ Haha

Nice to be here again but I gotta run! Byebye~
















No comments:

Post a Comment