Friday, December 24, 2010

Sad sting of life

Hello.........
sounding less enthusiastic? Abit...Well, I dunno I'm tired. Physically and mentally.
Meiyi talking like this is so not normal but well...
Last week, my mum went for operation, she's okay, but then I have to do all chores with my sister. I don't mind 'cos it's holiday but now that the year's almost over, what then? Go college of cos. Where? What course? Haih..College? Haven't sign up. Driving course? Haven't take. Outings? Rarely go. Christmas? Just another day. So? Sad.
Past few days my house electricity died. We practically live in darkness. And candles and torches la. Quite cool but for 5 days? Not cool. The fridge was like the only thing survive, 'cos we have to save the food inside or else we could just on some airconds. Heh. Amazingly I slept with no aircond or fan. Didn't even open the window. I gave up. Everytime it was fixed, it died. Now, I see light, later I don't know.
Anyways, last wednesday I went KL :] And and and, I saw that Mango is on SALE! Didnt' bought that time 'cos no time. But I have to go and......buy something! Actually everywhere's on sale. Haha. I'll see when I can go out since my mum can't really drive and dad wouldn't just fetch me to shopping. =.=
Oh yeah, I want this shoe!!
Try to wear sneakers and be tall at the same time! Haha. May I know where to get it except from online? XD
As you can see I got back my mood! haha! Lovin' nigahiga!
Till I'm back, byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment