Friday, December 31, 2010

new year's eve!


SO PEOPLE! Today's like the last day of the year! So....what have you done this year? Have you been naughty or nice? Feel like santa the horny..XD

This week, my elec is BACK! :D I've been to pyramid twice this week and maybe going tomorrow or even today...haha

I don't think I wanna go anywhere to countdown this year. It's so crowded and jam eveywhere that I just feel like staying at home. (and watch 2days1night) Last christmas we went to pyramid and we were stuck there like FOREVER and canNOT find a parking space. So we ended up going back home and to Jusco bukit tinggi. I think new year pyramid will be the same too and I don't really wanna go pyramid anymore. I've bought everything I wanted/needed (okay maybe I can do with some shorts) but I.........I can draw out pyramid's map with the shops in without a problem. Pyramid's my second home :P

Anyways, I went to listen undang yesterday and it was not as boring I thought it will be. I went alone and found some KK friends but we don't get to sit together 'cos there's no more space. It was good seeing them and talking about their recent prom. Scandals! Woohoo~ The speakers were quite entertaining, keep asking people questions to keep us on our toes. And I was like sitting outside of the row and he can see me pretty well so I dared not do anything. They always say 'Terus mati terus mati' semua pun mati la. We were practically in a CONTAINER while listening all that. Mygosh it's not even a building. -.- Overall it was okay la, may be taking test next monday, gotta be fast!

Later then abit yamcha with carina and huiyee. Long time no gossip hehe..

Sho happy that I bought a dress that I saw online that I liked and saw it in pyramid and get to try if you don't know what I'm saying it's okay! XD

Not gonna show what I bought :P

byebye! Happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment