Monday, December 13, 2010

Malaysia malaysia..tsk tsk tsk

Hey I'm back from HongKong people!
Haha..this was actually my 2nd time going there but only this time I bought STUFFSS :D
That place is just for shopping shopping and more shopping! If you wanna go there you can bring me and I can show you around, which I actually can since its such a small place and you just need to use the MTR or bus or tram, well either way it's very easy! Unlike here the MRT stations all....scaterred and the whole system is basically unorganised. ISH.
I'll definitely go back again when I have more moneyyy. XD The weather is just nice about 17 to 24 degrees and when I first arrived here yesterday, I feel like a baked potato. Seriously. I think it's about 10 degrees hotter? Ergh. But still, I'm glad to be back. :) (it's not like we shop until bo lui and have to come back haha)


Did I say I lived in my uncle's condo? Well, this was the compound from the window..like resort wei...

And through the balcony you can see the sea..which makes the place more expensive laa..normally people there live in 'store rooms'..seriously..



The escalator which goes up in the morning and goes down in the evenings :]
so morning you have to walk down LA..



The most awesomest egg tart ever! You can slurp the middle part..yummy


The heritage thingy..it is a mini merry-go-round in the middle..of nowhere...cute~


Then we walked through the avenue of stars (pretty obvious) which have those actors, actresses and singers signature and handprint. Not like I fancy them much.


This was second day at Stanley market. Well it's kinda western like place la. And of course you can shop there. Hehe.

Then we went to the peak's peak tower's Madame Tussauds :] And THAT is the madame. Haha did I mention I like taking pictures with shorter people? XP

Guess what? They have saddam inside..from this angle it looks like we are the stalkers! XD


Try to touch~ MMMmm..


Peak tower! EEEE
Retards :]


Dimsum in the morning! Hong kong IS famous for food, which suits me perfectly fine :D
Except the they don't have charkueytiaobutonlywantonmeeinsup..HAHA


HUIEN! Pigeon! Well it's consider a delicacy so our school's one is still a crow..XD

Timesquare, CAUSEWAY BAY! I dunno how many times I've repeated this place's name cos there's the shopping heaven!
This was one of the day (I think wednesday) where we go to the Lantau Island which I don't think you know what I'm talking about but anyways, the giant buddha was the famous thing there so we went to see..There so many huge buddha's in china and I thought I came here before lol..heh

Next day we went Disney Land! The tickets are also so adorable~



I LOVE WINNIE THE POOH! But I changed to PIGLET! Then I changed to TIGGER! Then I changed to EEYORE! LOL!
Dwarfs..HAHAHA..don't see me there eh neh neh ni pu pu :P



I think he's merlin from the sword in the stone that went to Bermuda in the end..haha..should have pulled his beird..

My lunch! It was so cute till I have to take a picture and many tau my camera so geng..XDD

Evening! The back of the castle..


The mickey mouse philhar magic whateverthename! This was like the coolest 3D EVER!
We watched twice cos my parents love it so much..and the have water effects and SMELL! You can actually SMELL something! OMG <33>
The fireworks every night...now I know where HK polution comes from..HEH
Apart from that it's very beautiful la..
TUPAI! Haha purplely one..

This is the Noah's ark..well it's from the bible and they say it's the real life size!
HK street..so many people which I think are tourists..
ren ji ren, ji si ren get it? Haha..it's ok if you don't..
Anyways, I've finally uploaded all the pics and I feel so satisfied! Haha..
Cos I abit got the mood and the uploading quite fast..maybe cos the pics are not that big but it's okay la..right? XD
Good night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment