Saturday, July 4, 2009

First saturday of July!

June ended in a *blink*. And it's July already!
Today, I went to Brenda's / Bernard's / Ben's house with my mum. I don't really know them actually. More to my sister's and mum's friend. (But my stupid sister didn't go, kononnya sick.-.-) I thought it would be bored and I KNEW it would be bored but I didn't say 'no'. I don't know why, maybe because I just don't want to stay at home every weekend. Her house is 'WOW' big. Flat screen TV's are like everywhere, the kitchen is like those you see on Asian Food Channel. Saying that I'm not jealous would be a lie.
So we went tbere and makan abit and tour abit. Later, Vic, Alexa, Zach, Gilbert, Ivan, Daniel, Ben, Joel, Joshua and me went to the 'singing room'. They sing like they're shouting because they ARE shouting and they sing like those bananas singing chinese songs. Ooh! Before they sing (when they are makan-ing) they drank alcohol. Joshua is like "I'm not an addict!" and he kept drinking. Then Victoria pour alcohol into her ice kacang. Ivan made 'tou fu fa' from soya bean and chrysanthemum tea?
Yerr..



The so called 'singing room'. Which has a bar beside. (with alot of ALCOHOLS)
I didn't regret going today though. =)

<3,

No comments:

Post a Comment