Sunday, July 26, 2009

Not today but yesterday

Meet up with my darlings yesterday at the new pizza hutt opened in KK. I'm glad pizza hutt came 'cos I don't like Domino's pizza. I mean, not as good. Anyways, I never see my friends for what seems like years. So I was happy to see them eventhough I went pizza hutt with a full stomach. Later, we went to Hui Yee's new has-furniture-but-nobody-living house to study. Yes, study. But not me, them. They wouldn't study at a day like this for a reason right? The reason being them having their monthly exam. Haha. I just finished my test. Her house was well, BIGGG. And she just gotten her new canggih phone. People ada $$ mah, what to do.



The dry kitchen behind the bar where we're studying. And not to forget, carina and hui yee. Muahahaha~



In front of the bar and the hall way. And also chi yian. Wahahaha~



Beside the bar is abit of a mirror. And that is abit of hui yee's phone.
Tatas.

No comments:

Post a Comment