Monday, July 6, 2009

Late post for sunday

Yesterday after church, I went to Seafield school's carnival with Hui Xuan and Hui En. The school was, well, BIG. You can actually play hide-n-seek and never get found or ice-n-water and never get caught. The place was big so they have many places to sell many things. Every corner was full. I didn't go there for the whole day but I spend most of the time queuing up for the 'ghost house' WHICH in the end I didn't even enter. Saddening. Despite the sad part, I like going to other people's schools. =)
Later at night, me and my family went Bukit Tinggi. Since it's 'tinggi' so it's super cold there. LOL. But it IS cold. Main thing is I took
some pics there.XD


And I saw this BLACK bear. :D I LOVE BLACK. Ya know..


My sis IS weird.
<3,>
me

No comments:

Post a Comment