Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursssssdayy 16.07.09

Har-ry Pot-ter is on the movies now! I think I'll have to wait until the exams are over only can watch. T.T Yup. Exams are around the corner. Means study, pass; no study, fail or worst...die.
Anyways, today is a very funny day. Especially during BM, our teacher is just so funny. And I have to say that our class is a racist class. WHITE and BLACK is a very differant colour.(Like duhh!) They are racist towards the blacks and even the blacks are racist to themselves. Haha. But they know they don't mean it lah..




See? The three BLACK musketeers! Yeng le~




This is a little of MY production yesterday night. Not bad le~



Today, I'm feeling ORANGE! Hah! I know Hui En you don't like it. The more you dislike it the more I LOVE it. XD Yea, babehh~

LOving orange,
M.E.I-E

No comments:

Post a Comment