Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hari Raya Holi-Day 1

Hello planet, about the previous post, people please don't worry 'cos I'm mei yi. XD I'll be fine.

Today my Hari Raya holidays already started. I know normal schools are off on Friday or from Monday but we go back to school on Thursday so it's fair la. About today, I went out with a bunch of my classmates. We started the day by going ice skating with sister, Hui En, Chin Li and Pee Lick. =) So long since the last time I went skating. It was so funny when Hui En was trying to skate. She's like "Ahhh!" and then when Tze Lik just touch her she goes "Don't touch me!" And she was holding on to the side all along. Chin Li was quite good la, she didn't even fall for the first time! During the last few rounds before we went out, me and my sister were holding Hui En far from the sides. Then we abit pretend that we saw something and point (which means we let go of her hands). She's like "Ahh! Mei yi! I'm gonna fall!" *falls* There she goes. "You stupid girl!" Me and my sister were laughing, abit bad but it's so funny. Haha. Then later we meet up with the NicholasY, Daniel, Li Yon, Ee Jie, Brendon, Prem and John. Some of us had lunch at A&W. Before heading to the movies, we went to the arcades. I bought 1 token for one round for the racing cars. And I abit win the 4 people.(cheh~bangga ah~) I remember the first time I played such things I got no. 3 out of 3. Haha. We watched the "Final Destination 4". Two words: Very scary. Like a real version of Happy Tree Friends.
(No photos until I grabbed it from my friend.)


Gotta go makan dinner!
Cincau!
(sounds like chao =D)

No comments:

Post a Comment