Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shogun!

I realize something. I always blog about yesterday. Now, yesterday, me and carina and chi yian and hui yee and shi lin and li shan and poh yee and shu qin went Sunway. As you know, Pyramid. (It's always there.) We went to makan at Shogun! Haha. The sad part was that I saw that fat guy which I argued with few months ago and I still hate him as it is. Never mind about the fat guy. Overall it was good it was good. Many people eating there 'cos they have promotion going on.



Humans eating.



Porcupine pao! Cute right~ My edit also quite nice hor..=)



Chi yian posing with the porcupine.




We can't live without salmons! <3



Desserts. Trying to be a photographer here. And an editor. Not bad eh..




Humans camwhore-see pictures.



Me, li shan , chi yian



Shi lin gurl. She ask me to take this pic. ^^



In the photo-booth we camwhored with our phones. XD
After shogun, we help chi yian hunt for presents for her 'BABY'.




Looney Tunes? Haha.



We found this super-mini-skirt! I never see a skirt this small before!
It's like for my bear-bear to wear. :D
We walked so long until we're like dragging our feet.
So, we kinda found this special fitting room with a lot mirrors. I like it~
'Cos its camwhore time!




The poser.


Like this and like that. Get it? Haha.

Lazy to upload any more pics. Too many..
That's it, noodles!
(Sounds like toodles!XD)


No comments:

Post a Comment