Monday, September 14, 2009

Yesterday's a sunnyday and today's a mon-day

Sunny-Rainy-Sunny-Basically sunday.

Not-as-usual, I went to church with the mother AND the nicholasW. It was a surprise to see him 'cos to me I'm at the dark side and I know nothing. Until that morning only I knew, and it's not like she told me, I just get to know that she was calling him. Nevermind nevermind. Later after church, some youths asked us to eat lunch at ikea with them. I didn't really believed they wanted to eat at ikea , not until we reached there and I realise they're not joking. Ha. Then we abit walk around at the curve. (Mind you that place have nothing interesting, except the food there but we didn't even eat there.) I almost died in his car.............................................NAH.JK.


Mon-day (today)


During piano when I'm playing scales, my teacher said "So colourful until you get confused."
Yup, she's talking about my colour-full nails. Haha. People who don't know me will think 'This sopo ah'. Life is just so colour-FULL. :)
Weird pose of nails.
Bye Bye humans of the earth. Good night!
Love,
meiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment