Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You don't know me

You don't know me. So you don't think you know me and assume things like you always do. You don't accuse me when you don't know a single thing. Don't you even bother to ask? Don't you think you're just trying to put the blame on her? Just because you don't like her? I bet you won't tell the differance of me if you don't know I was talking to her. Do you know by hurting my friends you're like cutting a piece out of me? Like that time I lose him, it was that pain. You don't know. They're the most important people in my life especially her and now you want to chase her away too? She knows me better than you do. So please give me a life to live. I need them. If you could just agree we have nothing to argue about. So why not? I already lose my boyfriend and I can't afford to lose my best friend. I can't be stabbed twice. I will die. I do hope you understand and see things to a more positive perspective. Don't create arguements that are not necessary. I beg you. I'm the one suffering.

Last night, I can't bring myself to shut my eyes and just doze off. It is that important. I slept with tears rolling off the edge of my eyes. Thinking...


I know you'll be reading this post. People who are not relevant don't think you are and please don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment