Wednesday, January 5, 2011

College soon? hmm

OMG college next week?? Not yet sign up?? Yeah, that's me. Always like that. Haih.
So, the only choices that I want will be a-levels or MUFY but if I were to go UK I should take a-levels right? Duh~ Next week, most colleges will start and I'm quite excited about it but not really cos I haven't have enough holiday. (not like I can drive yet) But good thing about holiday ending I can stop shopping more easily. Not that I'm broke or anything like that. Haha. I dunno how many time I've said this but I really really really need to work! Serious this time. New year resolution: earn money and learn how to buy from online :p
I've watch quite some movies this holiday but there's still so much more!




And I watched Meet the Fockers yesterday with a few RS. Quite funny la but I wanna watch The tourist!
So yesterday we met at the new sirius scholar and went pyramid with bus from there. Abit getting use to bus already. Haha. Didn't shop much la. Then at night go back home watched Marry me, Mary! then at midnight hard core study undang. Haha. Not bad le got 48/50 :]




Lunch at nando's! Neh the stupid boy do one lo! :D




Dinner at seoul palace @ digital mall :)
Korean food is <3

Oh yea, the new school was nice la but I dunno I didn't really like the environment la, don't have that 'close' feeling, can't really see each other with all the levels. And most importantly, cannot play Ice and Water! :/ But the place very high class-ish la. Oh wells, miss school LA!
I'm very tired already. Goodnight *yawns*



















No comments:

Post a Comment