Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011:predicted to be not so good at all

AHHH! 'I don't like it' sums it all. If the whole year is gonna be like this, one year is more than enough. Just thinking about the year kills me. Every class' minute dreaded like hours and one class is 1hour15mins. We are NOT given time to walk from class to class, so for tuesday, let's see, mm I have to walk from the south building rooftop to the north building's underground?? Yeah thank you very much. Eventhough pyramid is like walking distance but still, who am I to go with? It's not like I can go shopping with anybody. It's not like every class is only 1h15mins and you can't talk in class and you'll have to change class after that and how exactly can you make friends? They may have to go classes when you don't. And everyday my class ends at 4.30 and in between I sometimes have 3hours break. DAM SMART. My classmates, wow, super you know. Super what? Quiet. Lols. All seem like some smart ass. I miss the RS laaaa..I think even the teacher was bored of us. I'm scared I'll offend the teacher and my coursework marks depends on her. That's why I don't want ausmat, that's why it all sucked. All the time I have to think about my ATAR 90 thing and as though everything depended on it. My attitude, my homework, my little quizes. I DON'T WANNA GO COLLEGE TOMORROW. Everyday for lunch I have to use at least 5 bucks unless I have some money to spend and eat at pyramid's. Well at least I get to choose my lunch and no more pigeons. Haha. Rather eat pigeons now. I wanna go lagoon this weekend! But chinese new year came early so I'm not sure yet. Hmm..
I need to buy books already and that stupidsuper500bucksexpensive calculator. URGH.
Kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment