Sunday, January 30, 2011

Never enough

anyeonghaseyo *bows*
SO, yesterday, some RS and I went KL British council to get our o-levels results. Morning about 10.30am I went to the KTM station behind parade then to KL central then staright to KLCC. (I so know the way now :D) Then walked to british council then came back to KLCC then ate Chilli's. Summary of the day: How many A's doesn't matter 'cos it does not worth a C. Yupp. Don't get what I'm talking right..I'm not sad that I got a C, but I didn't want it and I really tried. So what's the big deal?? When you get a C, A's are forgotten and you just become stupid, end of story. I'm sorry I didn't get all A*'s, and even if I do I would just be 'lucky' eh? Yeah always lucky for UPSR and PMR. Not proud of me, don't bother talking about my results thankyouverymuch.
Moving on to some happy stuffs..I bought jeans from Uniqlo :) need some cutting though
I was happy till I came back home you see. Later that night I didn't eat dinner 'cos I was SO full from that chilli's lunch and my mood was spoilt so I decided to bake again. XD
Mini chocolate chip muffins :]
Personalized~~ :D
Happy holidays to some people who have already started their cny holidays! Boo to me :/

No comments:

Post a Comment