Monday, January 17, 2011

First day of college ALLAS

LIKE FINALLY WEII.

Today, first day of college (actually dunno consider first day onot) I just went for orientation at the mutipurpose hall for icebreakers. Lols. After that we can go home already so I reached home about 2pm. Basically we didn't do anything much and I didn't even get my timetable which is kinda frustrating as I don't know my time tomorrow. Oh yea, I haven't said that I settled for AUSMAT in Sunway University College, not that it's a bad college and I have my buddies, but still, I FEEL that doing A-levels is safer. Anyhows, no changing already. Just hope that I can drive as soon as I can and HOPE that I'll be a tad bit free-er. Now I have to wake up super early, earlier than my school days and earlier than government school days that I remembered (eventhough I was always late but still....). I dunno what to expect tomorrow but hope it'll be good. :)




Costs about rm9000? MMmm..NO MONEY* buy lo..
*indicated for john.
TEEHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment