Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LURVE HOLIDAYS

So last week was holiday eventhough I didn't go like for a holiday but it was a good break. :) Basically, I REST, I eat, I bake, I learn driving, I go out! I know it doesn't really sounds like 'life' so you call it but well after all those assignments, finally some time to breath! FINALLY FINALLY, last friday we went ice-skating! Haha! Scared la behhe said wanna take lessons! Gotta find some NEW ways to kena her. Hehe. Then sunday, we went KL to collect our cert and to bring annie for exams. I hope one day I can be like SUDharshn and drive to KL without getting lost and without breaking any body parts haha. Monday (yesterday) was my driving test. Haha passed la duh! XP Thankfully the jpj guy was kind (not like the women ones) he even teach me along the way on the road. Can't afford skipping coll and go there and WAIT under the so called 'shade' again. Glad that I'll never go there ever again. But still, WHY LA NO ONE TRUST MY DRIVING?? @@ I drive like so SAFE kay! XD I think driving too slow is dangerous these days. Sometimes it's not my fault, there's always some dangerous drivers on the road and then blame my driving? Come on la! Back to college and timetable changed. Better physics teacher but thursday I have like what? 4 hours? What to do? If I can drive, I would go home and sleep! Or I shall find a part-time job. Ahhh! Kay toodles~ <3ing N8 orange MMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment