Monday, March 21, 2011

Salivating *slurpp*

Food again? HAHA! I MEAN WE ALL HAVE TO EAT RIGHT? XD
Belated dinner with the family at Le Meridien's Latest Recipe yesterday night! :D
SO how did I found out about the place? I saw someone's blog and start googling it and MMMM sounded good. Thought it was cheaper though. >.<
Anyways, it's buffet style and they have chinese, indian, japanese and malay(I think) cuisines. First thing I ate there was salmon. Heard people saying that we can't eat Japan's salmon for 3 years 'cos of the radiation! T.T Have to eat other country's salmon!! If not how to survive for 3 years?! :P
*stomach growling*
Lamb + Beef + Scallop + Cod fish = <3
Not oyster friendly though :/
I have to say the salmon is still very fresh and and and the teppanyaki beef is aweshome. Oh yea the indian food, as always, is so papadamish.
Didin't take much pic 'cos the food looks normal till the dessert part I got full and started taking pictures. Hah!


The looking-good-but-not-so-tasty food. Well I think it's....french? It tasted weird to me. The round dish one have some smoked...cheese(?) and dragonfruit beneath and the sprouts of course. The triangular one is like some jellyfish slice or something with cream cheese and blueberry (just guessing). But you can imagine the taste la.


Desserts! Owh so cool the marshmallows! Together with the famous chocolate fountain too!

Desserts that went into my stomach!



Me and my face and the coned custard blueberry. cute kan? :p

(I mean the plate LOL NO JK XD)



The so called "teppanyaki ice cream". Haha like rojak like that. But not bad eh :)

Overall it was good la, once a year. Having holidays now so in quite a good mood to bake!
Till I blog byebye! HAPPY DAYS PEOPLE! :D











No comments:

Post a Comment