Thursday, March 17, 2011

Turing legal :)

18 yesterday! :)
Haha! So tests was over right just yesterday and it was a good paper luckily :]
So abit celebrations this week Laaaa~
Let's start from last saturday, sud, chin, ken, and I went 1you :D
Sud drove, first time sitting his (new baby) car! At first I was suppose to have driving class but that pissesmeoff guy says he's busy bla bla bla..URGH! *breath*
Anyways, so he came to fetched me and we went to SriMelur at USJ 17 to meet up with some RS and teacher anne's Iphone got stolen when she just reached the place :O What kind of people these days also got, must be careful! She said she was looking at the motorcyclist already but they very skill la. Then about afternoon we went 1U and watched:



LIKE FINALLY WEIII
Natalie portman is really good la..but the movie is kinda scary..to me la..but got IMPACT ah!
Now I wanna watch I am number four! XD
For dinner, we ate at chilli's NICEEE! :D
Thanks kenzhey for belanja-ing~
__________________________________________________________________

WEDNESDAY
Yesterday we have the moral jumble sale thingy, also selling food, worn clothes, and our ausmat did sevices for nails and hairs, tattoo, etc.
So colourful nails I did. XD




Actually just to use the money they forced us to buy. LOLs
After school, me and Lishan went HONEYMOON~
To eat desserts la! XD
Thanks lishan for belanja-ing me and the card :)
After desserts then I went home and out with the buddies to eat main course LOL!
Haha..we went puchong and eat shabu shabu~! Makes you wanna shake your buttocks. HEHE
I think first time celebrating on my birthday itself with them weii..
Thanks carina, chiyian, weeshin for belanja-ing plus huiyee who cannot come but baked the shoawesomeoreocheesecake! :D Really nice la the cake don't worry..
And it's the only few times that I blow a candle and make a wish and cut the cake! SERIOUS!
Then about 11pm I went back home, and another cheese cake waiting for me! A blueberry one!
Haha luckily it's small if not all cannot finish!
__________________________________________________________________
TODAY
I have long break today so I met up with huien and we have lunch at ninja joe's! Feel like a ninja after eating the pork burger weiiiii~
Thanks huien for belanja-ing~ UNLUCKY COLOUR IS PINK WEIII! ahahahah XD
Ooh and nic joined tooo.

Lastly, presentsss from mum, sud, chin and ken! :]



haha mum bought me the 'unlimited styling versatility'. Can curl can straight can crimp ahahaha happy sial~
Haha love you guys and thanks so much for everything! :D
Good things happen after physics test haha.
HOLIDAY SOON! SKATING! and sleeping haha..'bags' getting heavier..
TEEHEE
(Sorry for the lack of pictures..I mean how can I take pictures when I'm eating all the way.. welllll)

No comments:

Post a Comment