Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pek Cek



Sho colourful right? <3
If it's real it will be kinda scary.
Hi peeps, basically there's not much going on with me just that I've been drowned by assignments leaving me half dead. I hate assignments but I love tests. Kinda weird. Tests coming soon! Can't wait! 'Cos holidays are just after tests! I really need a break. (wonder how many times I said it) College is no fun. Learning to drive is no fun. Not going out is no fun. Nothing much left to life really. For now. That is. I'm such a dissappointment eh..always can't go out?
I remember vowing to not ever study sciences after high school.
I remember that I never want to do SAM or any other australian matriculations.
What am I doing now?
Yeah..
Anyways, went FRIM yesterday to do bio assignment (urgh so sick of assignments), cancelled driving class. Which means I'll turn 18 without a P. ;/
Ah, dunno why it's like I've never been to ace before and I'm afraid of presentations and I so obviously failed at speaking properly. Yes I can't even speak properly. *sigh*
I think I did worst then most of the people, but the presentations are all so formal! How can I not laugh for 30mins and talk formal? Fail laaa..
Oh and I seriously need formal attires if not I'll be wearing the same thing throughout the year. So yea, gotta run! Byes!
loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment