Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Living Without You Day #2

It's already the second day and I still can't really get over it. (argh!) 2 year plus relationship can't be forgotten in 2 days. So forgive yourself mei yi. I'm quite a negative person. After everything I'll blame myself. Usually (not this time). Am I that bad? Eventhough I don't think so (perasan I know) but I don't understand WHY??! I never thought or believed this would happen. But when someone told me about his affairs, I was struck dumb! I was playing pet society at that time and i didn't know what to do, so I kept playing. Haha. I'm always wondering that if i never knew, how would it end? Should I thank the person who told me? My friends scolded her until she cried for being such a big mouth. Kesian her. (sorry!) Anyways, I told myself I'll forget him. And today, I didn't think much about him! I kept myself busy though. With maths. XD

IN school, I was busy doing maths. i wasn't so emo like yesterday. And today Teacher Guoy came back to teach us after a month. We bought a chocolate cake to celebrate his return. Well, it's nicholas who bought it. We sang a modified birthday song with our own lyrics. XD. I think he liked it 'cause he eat until he used his forth finger. Haha. His cute. Haha. Too bad we only waste 15 minutes for maths. Since we buy him cake, so he treat us very well. Only TODAY. He teach very slowly and didn't give homework. (It's amazing 'cos he usually give tonnes of maths homework). But tommorow he will be his old self again. =(

Anyways, that's for today!
Bye bye bloggie!
-mei yi-

No comments:

Post a Comment