Thursday, April 23, 2009

Living Without You Day #4

23.04.O9-THURSDAY
Today is THEME DAY for the whole school. Everybody dressed up and it was so funny. We had activities during BIO time. I'm so happy 'cause I don't like that teacher somehow. But I liked biology. Anyways, our activity is to take the best-posing picture with our respective group members. My group didn't won though. Later, the teachers nominated some of the best-dressed students. They have to sing a short song from Enchanted and do a cat-walk. It was damn funny until I got a stomach ache. So long I didn't laugh like this. We also take alot of pictures. (But uploading it here is so slow). Oh yea, I forget to say that I dressed as little red riding hood. Haha. The form 5 really dressed very well. Some of the girls rent the costume. It was SO nice. And some guys dressed as snow white and godilocks. Haha. XD. So the whole day we just play and play. Even the last period for BM. It was fun but after that I got tired. At night, me, my mother and sister went pyramid to have dinner. And my sister bought clothes. Huh! (jealous)

I could be happy without you,
mei yi

No comments:

Post a Comment